Tuesday 7 July 2015

Homeware Haul

Ok, ok, ok I KNOW I’m not moving until September to Leeds but I swear these things NEEDED me to buy them, they literally asked, cried out for Rachel to take them home, so I did. If I’m a bad person, so be it. Though I don’t exactly know how I’ll get them over, I may wrap them with bubble wrap…which means bubble wrap to pop in Leeds. Sweet! See it was meant to be. 
Anyway let’s get down to business (now singing Mulan). 



Little Yellow Bunting

This bunting was £2 from eBay! If this was at Urban Outfitters I’d probably faint at the price but for such a bargain I couldn’t say no. Plus look how easy it is to pack so it was a necessity. Coming in 3 colours including blue and pink I’m not sure where this is going to go but something this cute will definitely find a home in my flat.


List Book
Ok, so this isn't exactly something for my home but its really going o help with the planning and God do I love a list. From it's pastel colours to the post-it notes on the inside I couldn't help myself when picking it up from Paperchase. I just need a really nice pen to go with it and its going to get a huge amount of use.




Primark Duvet set
Where has Primark homeware been all my life?  I love this. I know its bad to pick out bedding without my boyfriend considering he'll be sleeping in it but ah well, he won't mind. I love the print, its geometric bears! There was also a teal racoon cover but I thought that was maybe a little bit too far. However, for £11 for a double I really can't complain!

Ikea Mugs
These mugs were an impulse buy but they're huuugggeeee! They remind me of the mug I used to use of cereal in Nice so I obviously had to have them...maybe...they won't take up that much room anyway.



2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of you moving to leeds! Im hoping to move there for university :) Primark bedding is so so brilliant, I love what you've picked up!
    Hope you've had a great day,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the city I can't wait to move :3 and Primark homeware is insane I couldn't believe it :L Thank you for reading! And I have, am following blog and instagram :L
      -Rachel

      Delete