Friday 24 July 2015

Estée Lauder Steals


Every Christmas and birthday by my step-dad my mum is given these gorgeous gift packages of make-up that I lust over every year. She uses the mascara, an occassional eye pallet and a dark lipstick. Everything else was up for grabs. It was her birthday on the 6th and once again she got this make-up care pack and once again she has admitted to use about 7% of the products. So I get the leftovers and these are four of the things worth mentioning from the gorgeous stuff she was given.

Gentle Eye Make-up Remover
First of is the Make-up remover. If you read my review on Garnier's Micellar Water you'd know I suffer from pretty sensitive skin and am trying to avoid make-up wipes as much as I can. Luckily as I'm running low this badboy turns up to remove all my heavy eye make-up so there's no more panda eyes. Its nourishing non irritating and does the job. I wouldn't pay the price for it because my micellar water does the same thing but for a freebie its great.

Modern Muse
I love the scent of Modern Muse and though perfume smells differently to each person to me it was beautiful. Its really long lasting which is something I need in a perfume. It one of those perfumes that is suitable for both day and nights and its feminine and floral notes suit me and this weather to a tee.

Advanced Night Repair
One of my favorite residents uses this on her skin and I always do her skincare in the evening so I was excited when I saw a tester in my mums kit. At £50 a pop this would never happen for me but it is a beautiful serum that left my skin smooth and radiant. However, my skin is usually very good so I don't know how much this helped though the reviews on the boots websites rave about it so I'll keep using it and see if my skin improves anymore.

Lipstick in Candy Shimmer
I love this shade of pink. It's just pink enough that it looks like you're wearing something and the little bit of shimmer in the product adds a little something, It goes on very silkily and has a lot of staying power in spite of its butteriness and it got on very well with my lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment