Sunday 26 July 2015

The Levi Denim Jacket
















Denim Jacket: Thrifted
Dress: Asos
Badges: Thrifted/Etsy
Watch: Local Market
Necklacce: Urban Outfitters

I've been a bit bored in recent weeks because I have no work to do. I have nothing to worry about, no essays to get marks back on, no revision, no books for read, its just very strange that for the first time in 17 years I haven't got school. Is this boredom a normal part of adulthood? I don't know, I'll keep you posted unless I've lost it to cabin fever. Also I should mention I graduate in three weeks and I got a 2:1 which is awesome but I suppose I'm officially an adult now, no more student and most importantly no more student discount which breaks my heart. But alas, I'll cope, somehow.

Anyway, this jacket is one of the most versatile pieces in my wardrobes. I love it so much. Thrifted a few years ago from a local vintage shop in Belfast it has done be proud over the years. I think it was about £20 and I wear it with everything. I added the patches myself and though the studs I added to the lapels are beginning to fall off it's still great. Added with my white converse, my thrifted leather bag and a plain black dress from ASOS its a fun outfit that if I could would wear every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment