Tuesday 28 July 2015

The High Roll and Black Dress Combo.








Crop Top roll Neck- ASOS
Black 90s dress- ASOS
Shoes- Primark (old)
Rings- Thrifted

One thing I'm really going to miss about living in Belfast is the fact that I can go to the cinema for £3.50 on a Tuesday and £4 on any other day. My favourite cinema on Dublin Road will always be in my heart when I have to begrudgingly pay £8 for a cinema ticket in Leeds. Last summer I paid that and nearly dropped, not even the Odeon here is that expensive, how do people cope? I know its just a small thing but its part of a bigger movement of what I'm going to have to adapt to alongside train stations (we have 4 platforms for all of NI and a train to Dublin), bus prices, no student discount and the price of cheese now I actually have to pay for it. Being an adult is hard.


Anyway, this whole combo is of course from the greatest online shop in existence, ASOS. I literally buy everything of it but hey, that's just me. This shirt is cropped and I'm not a fan of the material but I think paired with this 90s style dress it works quite well and adding my studded boots and little 90s bun just gives in a grungy edge that I just want to wear always. I'm not a very cool person, at best I'm cute so pulling off this sort of grunge look can be quite difficult but I think I've done ok at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment